A Real Estate Lawyer With Real-World Experience
Whether you are buying, selling or renting, real estate represents significant investment and risk. In real estate deals and the landlord-tenant dynamic, the parties often have conflicting goals and concerns.
The experienced real estate attorney at the law firm of Charles A. Kohler, Attorney at Law can protect your interests in transactions, agreements and disputes. Charles Kohler previously worked as a real estate agent and is an active agent for Old Republic Title Insurance Group. He has practiced for 15 years in Florida real estate law and litigation counseling landlords, condominium associations, businesses, homebuyers, homeowners, lenders and real estate developers throughout Brevard County.
Comprehensive Representation In Real Estate Law And Litigation
With his extensive experience as a trial lawyer and knowledge of the industry and local real estate market, Mr. Kohler is equipped for virtually any real estate matter, including:
- Real estate transactions: Due diligence and representation for purchase and sale agreements and residential and commercial closings
- Real estate litigation: Initiating or defending legal action for breach of contract, fraud or nondisclosure, quiet title actions, adverse possession, boundary disputes and other conflicts
- Foreclosure: Assisting lenders in foreclosing on delinquent mortgages; or defending property owners against wrongful foreclosure
- Eviction: Advising commercial and residential landlords and lenders on due process under Florida law to evict and pursue arrears; or representing tenants who are unlawfully evicted
- Commercial leases: Representing owners, property management companies and tenants in negotiation and renewal of lease agreements and resolution of commercial lease disputes
- Homeowners association (HOA) law: Representing homeowners associations and condo associations in land purchase and development; in the drafting of bylaws and covenants, conditions, and restrictions (CC&Rs); and in HOA disputes with unit owners
Reliable Counsel And Attentive Service
Mr. Kohler will educate you about the law, identify the red flags in real estate deals and shepherd you through the legal process. Whether your dispute is resolved out of court or in litigation, he strives to provide efficient and cost-effective representation.